Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shoplog EyesLipsFace



This is one post that I tried several of times to write but as you already known I couldn’t come to finish it. But today I finally can!

As you can read the post header already, this is going to be another haul on my latest EyesLipsFace order.

I don’t know why, but I’m pretty addicted to ELF. Yet again I couldn’t keep my fingers off of clicking on EyesLipsFace. I just couldn’t. I wanted to get some of their new products and also expand my make-up collection.

Are you curious to see what I got? Just keep on reading for more…

If you know me, you’ll know that I love some good budget make-up. And ELF has it all. If you don’t know ELF yet, then you have to get to know them. They have some pretty nice make-up and some good brushes. Not every single product is the best of the best, some just don’t do their work as they should, but some others are really good. And for the price you pay, it doesn’t get better.

Just for the record, I’m not getting paid or getting any free products for this post. I just love their products a lot and I do recommend them.

Ok, enough chitchatting, let’s get down to business. What did I get this time?

Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 - Almond
I was pretty curious at this foundation. How well will it work for me. Since I am of dark skin color and they only had 4 colors, I went for the darkest they had which was Almond. I chose it while thinking that it will suit me. Well did I get disappointed. It’s too light for me and when I swatched it, it had this strong flowery smell that had me sneezing right away. I don’t like it at all. This one was a miss buy for sure.


Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Mocha
On those days that I don’t want that heavy foundation on my face but just a light coverage to moisture my skin, then I love to have the choice to use a tinted moisturizer. And since ELF came with a bigger version of their ELF line moisturizer in the Studio line, I had to get it. I chose the mocha color since I thought that Espresso would be too dark for me. But after all it’s just a bit too light for me, but I’m going to use it either way.


Translucent Matifying Powder
This is just a compact powder to dim out the shine on my face from time to time.


Cream blush - Heartbreaker
This blush is getting pretty popular on ELF, and curious me always wants to know why they are so popular.


Natural Radiance Blusher - Flushed and Glow
And since I never can get enough blush, I got these two too.


Brightening Eye Color - Day 2 Night and Punk Funk

Brightening Eye Color - Hazy Hazel and Teal Dream
When ordering I notice that I never try any of the ELF eye shadows. Not from the ELF line, the studio line or the mineral line. Weird and I don’t know why. So since reading that these quads from the ELF were pretty good for their money I gave it a go. I order 4 of them, Punk Funk, Day 2 Night, Teal Dream and Hazy Hazel.
 

Cream Eye Liner - Black
With this one is the same story as the cream blush, it’s been pretty popular and I wanted to try it out. And since I don’t use a lot of eyeliners, this is a good excuse to start to.
 

Luscious Liquid Lipstick -
Baby Lips, Perfect Pink, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cherry Tart and Brownie Points
And last but not least the luscious liquid lipsticks. I saw these in a video tutorial on YouTube that they were pretty pigmented and for the price they were super good. I bought them in Raspberry, Brownie Points, Baby Lips, Perfect Pink, Strawberry and Cherry Tart. On my opinion they are more a lip-gloss than a lipstick and the one thing that I don’t like much about them is the minty smell and taste of them. But for the rest they are good. I will be making a review on these later on.
 

This was it girls, this was all I got from ELF this time. After this I’m going to try and keep myself away from ordering for some time. I’ll do my best.

So, are you an ELF addict just as me? Do you love budget make-up? Do you know any other brand like ELF? And which of the products I got do you want me to do a review? Tell me.

And I also wanted to remind you that I extended my giveaway till Saturday, so if you haven’t enter yet, don’t hesitate and just do it. You never know, you may be one of the winners!

Take care of yourself and others and we’ll speak soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...